Condo sales are at an all time high in the Fraser Valley and the Lower Mainland, before you set your sights on the condo unit and complex you think are right for you (and likely enter into competition), read this guide to help you find your perfect home. Hire a professional Realtor® to represent […]
Read more "15 INSIDER TIPS TO BUYING A CONDO"
In all the excitement and packing, buying & selling, many people forget to take care of some essential items before they move. Don’t look past these 5 things you need to take care of, or it could cost you $$$.
Read more "5 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU MOVE"
Homeowners decide to do renovations for a number of reasons, you want your space to be more livable, or you want it to sell for more and for a much quicker timeframe, but one thing is clear, you need to set a budget to ensure you stay on track with your goals. Maybe you decide […]
Read more "How to renovate on a budget"
You’ve been spending so much time on projects inside your home (like that new shower you have to drag yourself out of), that your front yard is starting to scream for a bit of attention. Poor neglected, thing. You know your yard has some super curb appeal potential, but where to begin? Check out the Remodeling Impact Report: […]
Read more "4 Super-Easy Curb Appeal Projects to Max Out Your Home’s Value"
A new report suggests the average Canadian saves just 4.4 per cent of their income The average millennial, saving the average amount, could be stuck waiting 160 years before being able to afford a down payment on a West Vancouver home. That’s according to real estate firm Point2Homes, which in a report released Monday […]
Read more "Average millennial could wait 150+ years to buy home in one B.C. city"
The Fraser Valley housing market kicked-off summer with a further increase to overall inventory and a downturn in sales across all major residential property types. The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board processed 1,452 sales of all property types on its Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in June, a decrease of 43.5 per cent compared to the […]
Read more "Inventory continues to climb in Fraser Valley as sales simmer"
Most Canadians have a fixed rate mortgage but is that about to change? A new survey from CIBC shows that, although 72% of Canadians have an FRM currently, just 54% of respondents said they would opt for a fixed rate mortgage if they signed the papers today. However, the remaining 46% of those who are […]
Read more "Are we about to see a rise in variable rate applications?"
Have you ever woke up after a night of drinking, and only had a vague recollection of what happened? Then your responsible friend sets off a chain of text messages, trying to figure out where you went wrong? Well that’s what the Canadian real estate industry just did, and man-o-man did people screw up. The Canada […]
Read more "CMHC: 55% Of Toronto And Vancouver Real Estate Buyers Were In A Bidding War"
One of the main gripes that people have with real estate agents is their commission. Many homeowners (mistakenly) think, “Why should I pay a real estate agent to do something I’m perfectly capable of doing myself?” The reason people avoid working with agents is because they think it’s going to cost them money. But in […]
Read more "3 Ways Real Estate Agents Actually SAVE You Money During Your Home Sale"