Not sure if it’s time to pack up and sell your current home for greener pastures? Take a look at this light-hearted list of 7 reasons why it might be time for you to move.
- Your children are already sharing a room, and you have another one on the way. If your family is growing out of your space, it’s time to sell your home for something more suitable.
- On the flip side, your kids have moved out, and your home which was once filled with family is now filled with echo’s. If your family has left the nest, it may be time to downsize into something a little cozier.
- Is your commute to and from work the bane of your existence? If you are spending more time travelling to and from your job than doing the things you love, it may be time to sell your home and look for something a little closer to work.
- You’ve met that special someone (congratulations), and he or she just doesn’t jive into your space. Purchasing a new place together can be an emotionally and financially rewarding experience – and you get the best of both your worlds!
- Have you outgrown your neighbourhood? Maybe you bought your place when your priorities were being close to nightlife and your favorite hot dog cart, but with age comes wisdom & the need for a little peace and quiet. If you are looking to bring a little peace to your paradise, it may be time to sell your home.
- Home maintenance got you down? If you never want to see another lawn mower, snow shovel or hedge trimmer again, it may be time to sell your home for alternate pastures.
- Are you swooning over the house down the street? If your current home does not support your dreams, ‘kick it to the curb’ and find a new great place where you can proudly start living the lifestyle you deserve.
If you are thinking of buying, selling or both, give us a call today for a complimentary consultation. We’re here to help.